CIVILIAN UPRISING FORCES
RULES & RESTRICTIONS FOR CIVILIAN FORCES
CIVILIAN forces players must be of 16 years of age, have parental or guardian consent and agree to adhere to the following SENSHI Battle-sim rules and load-out restrictions.
Failure to do so will lead to complications during your initial deployment.
Please note, there are no hire packages available for this event!
1. Players must be of 16 years of age or over.
(anyone under the age of 18 requires parental/guardian consent)
2. Players under 18 must wear full face protection
3. Only players over the age of 18 may use pyrotechnics (gloves must be worn)
4. Eye protection MUST be worn at all times during play, anyone found removing
eyepro whilst in game will be removed from play.
5. All guns must be chrono'd prior to use.
6. Blank firing grenades must ONLY be thrown underarm
(BFG's should not use any munitions higher than a 9mm blank).
7. All guns must have a realistic ROF (rate of fire). This includes HPA users
8. All guns must not exceed 25 RPS (rounds per second). This includes HPA users
9. NO blind firing (you can only shoot at what you can see down your sight)
10. NO bang rules apply
11. We have a ZERO tolerance policy towards cheating, anyone found cheating may find themselves being asked to leave our event. Airsoft is a game of honesty.
12. Lens eye protection is advised over mesh eye protection (this is only advisory, you should only use rated eye protection).
13. Boots are mandatory and must be worn at our events, trainers are not allowed. Trainers detract from the realism of combative events and boots are there for safety reasons.
14. Bump helmets or Fast helmets are recommended due to the terrain and harsh environment in which the event is taking place.
15. Ear protection is highly recommended due to the use of pyrotechnics at our events.
CIVILIANS this is your back yard, your land, your people and more importantly it's your home. You have the power to initiate engagements wherever you see fit. You can attack GOVERNMENT forces as often as you see fit. But be prepared for retaliation from superior forces.
There are no restrictions in place as to when you can and can't open fire on GOVERNMENT targets but just remember. Only engage potentially hostile targets when you have the manpower and resources to do so.
GUN RESTRICTIONS (DMR's must replicate real world DMR's)
1. ALL automatic and burst firing weapons must be no more than 350FPS or Joule equivalent max.
2. ALL DMR's (Designated Marksman Rifle) must be locked to semi and shoot no more than 450FPS or Joule equivalent max.
3. DMR's must replicate real world DMR's. They cannot be a standard M4 with a scope and a box mag!
4. ALL bolt action sniper rifles are limited to 500FPS or Joule equivalent (Ammunition up to a .48g bb ONLY)
5. ALL weapons that exceed 350FPS or Joule equivalent are subject to a 25 Metre MED
(Minimum Engagement Distance).
AMMUNITION RESTRICTIONS (limits apply to promote players to think and shoot instinctively)
This event has no designated breaks, therefore players are advised to carry on them what they think will be required to see through multiple firefights.
PYROTECHNIC RESTRICTIONS (limits apply to restrict pyro overkill)
The maximum amount of pyro allowed per person in the gaming area is;
x2 Kill grenades (anything that makes a bang)
x2 Smoke grenades (used for distraction purposes only)
Anything that bangs is a confirmed kill within a 5meter radius of the grenade.
(no bands or team identifiers are in play so study your enemies load-outs)
All CIVILIAN forces load-outs should utilise a UNIFORM (Top & Bottoms) in SOLID COLOURS or CIVILIAN ATTIRE seen in use by rioters, street gangs etc. You can wear ANYTHING that isn't used by a UK armed unit.
NO CAMOUFLAGE CLOTHING - NO TRAINERS
PLATE CARRIERS & TACTICAL VESTS MUST CONFORM TO YOUR TEAMS LOAD-OUT RESTRICTIONS
Examples of accepted CIVILIAN forces load-outs
SOLID COLOUR UNIFORMS (TAN/OD/WOLF-GREY/BLACK) - FOOTBALL SHIRTS - CHECKERED SHIRTS - JEANS & T-SHIRTs - HOODIES etc.